

What a wonderful day...Valentine's Day...a day set aside for L-O-V-E! Well, I can truly say that this Valentine's Day, I was a woman filled with love, unlike any other Valentine's Day! Ok, let me clarify...all my previous Valentine's Days with James have been WONDERFULLY complete with love...filled to the brim! Ok...enough of all the lovey-dovey stuff. No, seriously, this Valentine's Day, James and I were so in love...and we also had a lil love bear named Curran to love as well! What a joy! Ok ok I know...all days should be filled with love, and you don't need a special day to show your love to all your special ones, but hey, what does it hurt?! Hehe! James, Curran and I enjoyed a very nice lunch with Mimi(my mom) at one of our favorite haunts, Blessings. Curran got all the love from everyone in the place. He ate it up. Speaking of eating it up, well, he didn't actually eat in it, but he sat in one of those short backed wooden high chairs for the first time. He did quite well...playing with his keys, rattle, and such. After lunch, it was off to see Big Daddy(my dad) for a visit at his office. We sat on the porch of the office, and chatted awhile.
Curran had some visitors on Valentine's Evening. His Uncle Gary, Aunt Laura, and sweet cousin Riley came over to hang out and play with him while we went out for a bit to eat. It is such a wonderful, treasured time when James and I get to hang out alone. We laughed and talked about how drastically our lives had changed and how it was really great. We talked about the possibility of another addition to the family in the future. We really had a great time, and vowed that we would have time alone weekly. Well, we haven't quite figured out how we're going to do that..hehe. Quite honestly, we're having a ball! We hope you enjoyed a great love day! Let's vow to pretend it is Valentine's Day...EVERY day!
No comments:
Post a Comment