Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Making time for blog


Yes, I admit...I have been lagging on my blogging! I pledge to do better hence forth. I'll do a big catchup... Two weekends ago, we all went to Jefferson to stroll around on a nice Sunday afternoon. Curran seemed to have fun (in his front and center seat, ie: his stroller). I might add that Curran is a big boy stroller rider now. He let us know(actually the weekend before...hehe) that he preferred to ride sans car seat. He is just growing up so fast. It's a catch22 of sorts...you want him to start doing this and that...then when he does it you're so excited...and then get sad because he's growing up so fast. Anyway, back to the sleepy, quaint little town of Jefferson, Texas. Neither James nor I are "antiquers", but we enjoy looking at all the neat articles and paraphenalia from times gone by. Curran seemed to enjoy himself...even if it was all "old"! :) It's always nice to get away from it all even if it is just for a minute. As long as we are all together, we can have a grand time.

No comments: